Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 28th, 2014 Shirt Is Too Big

September 28th, 2014 Shirt Is Too Big

I'm sad to report that Heather and I ran out of time on the video this weekend. My apologies for mentioning it last night--and then not getting it done today! The next time I write about it will be when we have content to post!

It was a very busy day. I met Heather's father, step mom of 27 years, brother and sister in law and their 5 year old son. I was a little nervous going in--but once they arrived, it was all good. We had a great visit--even shared several hearty laughs. It couldn't have gone better, in my opinion.

I return to my normal work schedule tomorrow after having a weekend off. I feel great about my food and exercise choices this weekend. I hit the Y Friday for the midday spin class--and that felt great. I had an off day from exercise yesterday, but it hit good tonight--even though I was wanting to call it good. Heather said I was pushing her--but she was really pushing me. Had she offered a hint of resistance to our workout tonight--I would have quickly agreed and bailed. But she didn't. And we both did well. She ran and I walked fast. I did maybe 2.5 miles--maybe. She ran 4 miles. We both felt good about it!

Once again-- I promise not to mention the video series again until we start posting! Didn't expect the day to be so packed. It got away from us. I sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.

I'm feeling really good. I bought a new shirt yesterday, in advance of this meeting with Heather's dad. I bought a 2XLT. It is way too big. I needed a 1XLT at the most, at least in this particular brand. I wore it anyway. It is a strange thing how our brains are the last to catch up with our changing sizes.

My Tweets Today:






















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nah-- wasn't scary at all. He was such a nice man. Very approachable, friendly and easy to talk to. It was absolutely enjoyable. We dined and then visited in the parking lot of the restaurant for an additional 15 minutes or so!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a great weekend! No worries about the video, you've got to keep your priorities in order :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nikki! It was a very good weekend! We absolutely want to do it--we just need to prioritize the time!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.