Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17th, 2015 Sometimes Necessary

June 17th, 2015 Sometimes Necessary

I ran out of time this evening. I must drop in bed. 

It's very hard for me to not write each night. Sometimes necessary, though.

The dinner tweets--very proud of this meal. It was incredibly delicious and likely had a slightly lower count than I logged. If I'm ever in doubt, I over-estimate. I'd rather count too much than too little! Those potatoes: Salt and pepper and unsweetened cashew milk--skins and all, That's it---and mash like a mad man...additional salt and pepper to taste.

Letting the Tweets report the day:

My Tweets Today:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds awesome! I love making healthier versions of 'down home' food. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to make! And the flavor turned out really well! I was truly surprised it was as good as I'd hoped.

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.