Monday, October 5, 2015

October 5th, 2015 Not So Fast

October 5th, 2015 Not So Fast

I was having a really good day. The fundamental elements of my recovery and maintenance were firmly in place today. Work was great. Support interactions were wonderful. The Monday night teleconference support group I co-facilitate with Life Coach Gerri was super. Then the medical issue I've written about recently, started flaring and immediately the pain worsened. Remember, it was getting better, I thought. Not so fast, apparently.

My plans for an excellent workout at the YMCA and my Winning Loser Video Blog Episode 2.5 was scrapped when my minor medical condition decided to feel like a major one. 

I don't want to come right out and identify what it is, because it feels like T.M.I...and seriously, some might be eating breakfast while reading this. I will say this, one of my childhood sports heroes had to miss playing in some World Series games because of this very ailment.

I'm in some serious pain tonight. It's a can't get comfortable type of pain. I'm opting for some pain medication and hoping for sleep. I have a doctor's appointment for this issue on Wednesday and I have a feeling it might include a referral to a surgeon who specializes in this type of thing. I hope not. However, whatever gets me back to being pain free, let's do it, is my attitude.

I'm calling it a night and letting the Tweets take it the rest of the way.

My Tweets Today:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

8 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are suffering Sean! Hope your problem can be taken care of when you see the Dr. Thank you for blogging even though you are in pain. I appreciate your faithfulness more than i can say - and depend on reading your daily blogs for motivation. Thank you.
    N~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch well I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about now. I wonder if steroids would help with swelling? And yes you are probably are going to need a surgeon. Good luck and feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about this, Sean. I hope you were able to get some sleep. I also second Nancy in thanking you for continuing to write. I look forward to reading your blog each morning. Rest and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you this morning, Sean. I hope that you slept well and can move your appointment up to today if it is still hurting as much as yesterday. Hoping it's a better day. Sending a hug and continuing prayers. Shirley from TN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's hope that it sorts itself out before surgery is needed! Get well soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, Sean! I hope you feel better soon!

    Dede

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww.. nothing worse than being in pain...
    I hope the doc does something for you!!!

    Feel better, Sean!!! Pain free soon thoughts coming your way!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You poor guy! I wonder if you might have a fissure? About 10 years ago I thought I had "tenants in the basement rear apartment" but it was actually a tear you know where. I'm glad you are going to the doctor! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.