Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October 6th, 2015 This Will Pass

October 6th, 2015 This Will Pass

Last night was rough. I stayed home from work this morning. I did do some production work at the studio this afternoon. The main thing I did today was rest and focus on feeling better.

I took extraordinary care with my food, maintaining the integrity of my calorie budget and remaining abstinent from refined sugar. I also hit my minimum water goal. On a day like today, when I don't feel like doing anything else--those things are constant, non-negotiable elements.

I'm looking forward to seeing the doctor tomorrow. I know this will pass. It's just a thing. And soon, I'll be back to my normal.

Until then, taking it very easy.
         
My Tweets Today:




















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.